Circular window from Bruton Parish Church
Origin: America, Virginia, Williamsburg
Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
Acc. No. AF-21.1.1
This large circular window is believed to date from 1752 when a twenty-five foot addition was made to the east chancel end of the Bruton Parish Church. The window was removed around 1906 and replaced with a stained glass window that was installed as a memorial to John Page, who in the seventeenth century donated the land on which Bruton churchyard is located.
Provenance:Bruton Parish Church